EMEA Head of Technology, Corporate
- Lieu de travail : Munich, Bavière, Allemagne
- Salaire : Please refer JD
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success. Our promise to
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
The regional lead Corporate Technology will be the primary interface across all regional corporate functions. Individual will be responsible for owning the regional corporate applications portfolio across all corporate functions, working closely with Global /Regional leads and business to identify, manage and deliver technology solutions. Individual will be the key interface working across business and technology functions to identify opportunities for application/infrastructure and process optimization. Managing a team of project managers, business analysts, application support personnel this individual will work closely with the infrastructure and development teams in translating business requirements into solutions, ensure internal SLA’s are set up and managed delivering proactive feedback to all groups in business and technology.
- Work with EMEA corporate functions and global IT teams to define and implement appropriate regional IT strategies to support the current and evolving needs of corporate functions in EMEA. This will span multiple legal entities in EMEA.
- Oversee service delivery and ensure effective management reporting and risk escalation, process and change management procedures are in place.
- Ensure that global and regional teams have the appropriate capacity and capabilities to meet the regional business needs while leveraging the Global IT Operating Model and Strategic Initiatives.
- Act as a conduit between global IT teams and corporate functions in EMEA. Help the global IT teams to understand the needs and operating model of the corporate functions in EMEA and help the corporate functions to understand the current and planned global IT capabilities.
- Regional IT lead for the deployment of strategic IT programs for the EMEA Corporate Functions and for the implementation of regional or local solutions where required.
Key relationships (internal and external):
Senior Management and Project Teams in Corporate Functions & IT
Authority Level (people, policy, financial):
- Department resources – this role is expected to lead a regional time comprising delivery managers, business analysts and application support resources.
- Committee voting member approval: EMEA IT representative on global Corporate Systems committees
- 15 Years IT or Financial Services Experience
- 10 years in IT Management, IT Project Management, Business Analysis & Testing – experience may be gained in either IT or corporate organisations.
- Experience working in complex, globally distributed organisations
- Experience of interacting with multiple internal stakeholders at both executive and line management levels
- Department Management experience
- Infrastructure and application management experience in working with global, Finance ERP, HR, Cloud based and Risk technologies
Essential Knowledge / skills:
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to take initiative and be accountable for the work of their team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Creativity and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Project management skills
- Business anaylsis skills
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Sound judgment
- Good understanding of finance, financial products and risk proceseses, services and industry requirements.
- Experience with end user compute platforms, virtualization and understanding of data privacy and regulatory reporting are highly desirable.
- Constant desire to stay informed of the latest industry/technology trends
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels within the organization
- Good oral / written skills
- Ability to facilitate a team and project manage when require
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to work as a member of the management team effectively
- Works well under high pressure and stressful situations
- Manage upwards and downwards
- Calm personality
- Able to demonstrate empathy and impartiality
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, drive results, and meet deadlines
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Self-motivated / self-starter
- Able to influence
- Good negotiating skills