Intern Executive Office (m/f) – 3-6 months
- Munich, Bavière, Allemagne
- Stage, Plein-temps
- Allianz Asset Management GmbH
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
You will support our team (based in Munich, but globally active) in both day-to-day duties of the Executive Office and project responsibilities relating to key strategic initiatives. Through interaction with senior management you will not only gain thorough knowledge across the asset management industry, but also get a great sense for how senior executive decisions are being taken.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Within Allianz Group, Allianz Asset Management (AllianzAM) is the financial and governance holding company for the asset management business of Allianz SE, with more than EUR 1,700bn of assets under management and 5,000 employees worldwide. AllianzAM is comprised of two separate investment management companies: Allianz Global Investors and PIMCO.
AllianzAM has created a business structure that both enables it to meet the demands of clients on a local basis and that empowers its investment managers to focus on achieving strong and consistent investment results.
Your new duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with the Executive Office Team
- Contribute to key strategic projects
- Develop presentations and prepare briefing notes for key internal/external meetings
- Contribute to ad-hoc analysis and research topics
Required qualifications and experience
- Advanced study in Business Administration (BWL), Economics or related fields
- Internship experience in the financial services and/or management consulting industry
- Superior command of German and English language, written and spoken
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Prepared to work with senior management and in a time pressured environment
- Ability to execute assignments in a self-reliant, focused and timely manner, whilst showing responsibility, objectivity and accuracy
We are looking for applicants willing to support our team on a full time basis for 3-6 months starting in April 2018. If you think you have what it takes to fill this attractive position in our dynamic organization, then please submit your cover letter and C.V.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Reference Code: AAM-5134941-3
As much as your professional skills, we value your personality. We are looking for a candidate with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The ability to learn quickly, self-motivation and the ability to work within a multinational environment are also very important.
Allianz Asset Management AG