Internship at highly innovative FinTech Start-up in Munich (Start ASAP) - Native French/English/Japanese/Dutch Speaker preferred. Nordic colleagues are welcome!
- Internship payment
- Munich, Bavière, Allemagne
- Stage, Plein-temps
- advinda Investor Cloud GmbH
- 15 mars 19
For the further development of our innovative business model we are looking for motivated Interns (M/F), preferably native speaker of French/English/Japanese/Dutch, who can balance competition and teamwork, have integrity, intellectual curiosity, and a passion for excellence - to start ASAP. advinda serves capital raisers and investor relations professionals all over the world from its headquarter in Munich, Germany.
advinda Investor Cloud started in 2016 with the vision to revolutionize how the global alternative investment industry raises capital. We are an international team of software innovators, researchers and capital raisers from leading investment placement agent DC Placement Advisors (DCPLA) with more than 100 years combined experience connecting with institutional investors.
If you have a demonstrated interest in and knowledge of finance, economics and global private capital markets, along with a record of academic excellence and professional drive, we encourage you to apply for a winter/spring internship, regardless of your discipline or major.
Candidates currently pursuing a college or university degree may apply for analyst internships.
Daily activities on this particular project include:
- Carrying out of research and analysis work (investment manager profiles, fund profiles, investor profiles)
- Carrying out sector research and analysis work
- Aggregating, summarizing and ranking of data
- Working with a cloud CRM system of latest generation
Approximately 3-6-9 months long, this analyst internship program is offered in Munich, Germany
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Very good knowledge and enthusiasm for finance, capital markets and investment management
- Working permission to work in the EU
- Basic knowledge of alternative asset classes
- Native language skills in French(Spanish or Dutch are mandatory, excellent command of English language required, additional language skills are a plus
- Colleagues from a Nordic country (are welcome! DK, FL, SW, NO)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office software programs, especially Excel and Powerpoint
Interns tend to spend their first week undertaking an informal training programme, which provides the intern with the necessary skills and tools for getting the most out of the internship. Subjects covered include computer training and data research tools, basic financial analysis of insurance companies, pension funds and other institutional investors as well as an introduction to various asset classes and an opportunity to work directly with advinda´s senior professionals. You will get a hands-on, insider’s understanding of the work that we undertake.
Due to the considerable number of placements that we work on, there will be plenty of opportunity for you to be involved in live transactions and marketing projects, as well as to assist in the research and analysis of different funds and investors.
Contact details for applicants:
advinda Investor Cloud GmbH
Brienner Strasse 14
Phone: +49 89 90 77 46 99 14
Please send your full application (CV, letter of motivation, certificates) via email:
Attn. to Mrs. Eva March