You will become a member of our Business Division, which is based in Munich, but globally active. The team plays a key coordination role between Allianz Group and our operating entities. It is a driving force for Allianz’ strategy in the asset management segment, manages projects (including M&A and strategic development) and advises directly the Allianz SE Board Member in charge of Asset Management and U.S. Life Insurance. You will have the opportunity to gain exposure to senior leadership and to make a difference on some of the top strategic priorities for Allianz in the asset management space.
Within Allianz Group, Allianz Asset Management (AllianzAM) is the financial and governance holding company for the asset management business of Allianz SE, with more than EUR 1,700bn of assets under management and 5,000 employees worldwide. AllianzAM is comprised of two separate investment management companies: Allianz Global Investors and PIMCO.
AllianzAM has created a business structure that both enables it to meet the demands of clients on a local basis and that empowers its investment managers to focus on achieving strong and consistent investment results.
- Manage strategic projects with cross-regional and cross-functional scope, including M&A and strategic development
- Engage and align with counterparts at Allianz Group and our operating entities PIMCO and Allianz Global Investors and advise senior leadership
- Prepare ad-hoc as well as recurring strategic and financial analyses and presentations
- Develop decision documents, Board presentations etc.
- Act as key contributor for industry knowledge
As much as your professional skills, we value your personality and are looking for a great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
You enjoy working in an international and challenging environment. In busy times with different demanding tasks your professional and flexible approach as well as your self-initiative and ideas will contribute to our success.
In addition, we expect:
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or related disciplines (e.g. Business Engineering)
- Professional experience in the asset management space (including e.g. client-facing, operations or key support functions), in corporate finance (e.g. investment banking, valuation, private equity), consulting (e.g. strategy, transaction services) or in a similar position
- Ability to take responsibility for projects, whilst showing objectivity and accuracy
- Robust analytical skills and strong understanding of financial analysis/modeling is a plus
- Ability to comfortably interact with people at all levels of the organization including senior leadership
- Highest level of integrity
- Excellent analytical skills and good understanding of financial analysis/modelling
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English. Good knowledge of the German language is a plus but not a prerequisite
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Good knowledge of financial databases is a plus
If you think you have what it takes to fill this attractive position in our dynamic organization, then please submit your cover letter and CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions, please contact AllianzAM-HR-DE@allianzam.com.
Reference Code: AAM-7698905-3
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Allianz Asset Management GmbH