(Senior) Consultants (w/m) – Transaction Advisory Services(Financial Services EMEIA FSO) / Frankfurt/Main and Munich - ALL001SD
Stimulating challenges that take your career forward
In Financial Services (EMEIA FSO) we specialize in auditing and advising banks, insurance companies and financial service providers. Our clients include leading names in finance and investment. We help them to make informed decisions about the purchase or sale of businesses, business units or individual assets, and support them throughout the entire transaction cycle.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Financial due diligence for national and international M&A activities
- Business valuations and financial modeling for M&A transactions and in the context of corporate law
- Execution of M&A transactions (buy and sell side), including country, market and competitor analysis, drawing up transaction documents, preparing contract negotiations, project management and data room management
- Credit portfolio transactions and credit portfolio management for the entire lifecycle of a portfolio
- Management and execution of integrations and carve-outs resulting from transactions
- Developing business strategies and supporting management in strategic decision-making.
In return we offer you:
- The opportunity to work with a highly motivated, experienced team with specialist expertise in advising banks and financial service providers.
- A steep learning curve, a high level of personal responsibility due to flat hierarchies and independent project work in international, multi-disciplinary teams
- Involvement in all transaction phases (financial and market analysis, valuation, due diligence, carve-out/post-merger integration, etc.)
- Excellent career opportunities and continuing professional development.
Your profile for driving progress with us
You have a first degree in business studies with above-average grades and, ideally, also a post-graduate degree. You have already acquired relevant experience in strategic or management advisory, transaction advisory or corporate development, or have worked in an in-house consultancy role at a bank, insurance company or in asset management.
In addition to well-developed analytical and conceptual skills, you possess a high degree of initiative and self-motivation and are able to keep your calm even under pressure. You thrive in a team environment and enjoy developing new solutions. Solid MS Office skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint, are essential. Because of our international orientation, we
also expect fluency in spoken and written English and German and a willingness to travel.
More opportunities for your career development
Our corporate culture embraces diversity, work-life balance, continuing education and a global mindset. We support you in developing your potential – because we know that your unique perspective, your energy and your enthusiasm will help