Take responsibility for supporting for our Asset management business in Munich.
You will be providing wide ranging support (1 st to 3 rd line) across technology and telephony to trading and non-trading environments in a fast-paced environment. This will include supporting a wide range of platforms and desktop applications as well as planned project activities and unplanned incident resolution.
Your customers require a first-class service which reduces issues to an absolute minimum, and you will be expected to communicate effectively and uphold the required service standards.
We're looking for the following technical skills
- Microsoft Windows and Office Products
- Windows infrastructure (Active Directory, SCCM Server, File- and Print-Server, Citrix, Clusters, Virtualization) and troubleshooting
- Desktop/laptop hardware and Apple products (iPhones and iPads)
- Good understanding of applications architecture and troubleshooting
- Good broad understanding of networking technologies including LAN, WAN, VPN, Firewalls, WiFi, VoIP, IP addressing and troubleshooting with basic testing tools such as ping, tracert, Wireshark
- Good broad understanding of network services (LDAP, DNS, DHCP, standard ports) and troubleshooting with basic testing tools such as netstat, gpresult, dig, etc.
- Broad understanding of telephony components and technologies
- Monitoring Tools support (and development) would be useful
- Basic Unix and Linux knowledge would be advantageous
If you are passionate about technology and customer service, please apply now.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.