A well-known multinational financial services bank is looking for a self-confident Business Data Analyst based in Hamburg. If your dream job is to work for a multinational bank, now is your chance to apply!
- You will have the chance to interact with the most engaging, passionate and motivated team of open-minded people with a super friendly culture in the office in the heart of Hamburg.
- You will learn to be familiar with IT tools like Cloudera, AWS, Tableau, SAS, Alteryx, Jira, Confluence and Agile.
- You will have the chance to work in a company that is currently on the rise and always looking to grow and expand.
- Excellent work-life balance. They offer remote working up to 2 days a week. 30 plus 2 vacations days on December 24th and 31st.
- Salary package is within the range of is within the range of €65k - €75k a year depending on experience.
- Become someone who understands Data Governance at a different level.
- You will work as a consultant to the business, and become the go-to expert people within your team to use the right platform and tools.
- Your job will revolve around governance, compliance, risk awareness and principles. You will have to make sure projects and/or data strategy is handled properly.
- You are able to translate business needs into data, and deliver this to Directors and/or C-level executives.
- You will need to create data attributes to deliver value and ensure compliance to the business.
- A min. of 2+ years of working as a Product Owner, Solution Architect, or Business Analyst or similar.
- A min. of 1+ year working in the Financial field.
- Fluent command of English (min. C1) is a must. Any other language is considered an asset.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any other technically related field.
- Keen interest in learning more about Data Governance, willing to embrace new knowledge.
If you feel like this role is something you might be interested in, you are always welcome to reach out to Giovanny Benztio with your CV.