Senior Investment Manager, Private Equity Secondaries
- EUR150000 - EUR175000 per annum + Bonus
- Neustadt, Hambourg, Allemagne
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Selby Jennings UK
- 08 févr. 19
Private Equity Secondaries, Infrastructure, Europe
Selby Jennings is hired by a large multi-billion Euro pan-European Private Equity fund to appoint a Senior Investment Manager to lead a Private Equity Secondaries franchise targeting investments in high performing mid-market Infrastructure funds.
The fund has a long-established track record in direct Infrastructure investing, and already has a dedicated pool of capital for secondaries investments, which is ever-growing with the help of their Marketing team, so your primary responsibility will be the identification of suitable opportunities and the structuring and execution of the fund investments.
This position will be based in Hamburg or Frankfurt and will be a Senior Manager position. We are looking for a professional with a proven track record of closing deals and managing teams, someone who is comfortable speaking to investors and understands the European Infrastructure Private Equity landscape.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following characteristics
- 10+ years professional investment management experience with a background in direct private equity investing, investment banking, or investment consulting
- Excellent product management and product knowledge of private equity funds in the infrastructure or real assets sectors
- Experience closing and negotiating deals
- Ability to act as a leader and figurehead for an investment strategy
- Experience of senior stakeholder management both internally and externally, including with Board level and Executive Committee members
Applicants must be able to speak fluent, business-professional German and it is essential the candidate can work in Hamburg or Frankfurt during the week. We are open to supporting candidates who wish to relocate.
Applicants are invited to apply directly to fundmanagement(AT)selbyjennings(DOT)com