Assistant Manager/Manager, Budgeting and Supply Chain, Financial Accounting and Advisory Services, Riyadh
In Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) within Assurance, support organizations through a diverse range of services that include accounting and reporting, finance function transformation, transaction accounting, treasury, corporate governance, and other services that help organizations navigate evolving business needs, demands for greater transparency and changing regulatory requirements.
That is how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. The opportunity
we focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep Finance and Accounting industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our FAAS practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Government, Health Industries, Consumer and Industrial Products & Services.
We're looking for ambitious people to help drive and support this change while learning about the intricacies of dealing with diverse clients in a challenging yet rewarding environment. Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager you will focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep Finance and Accounting industry expertise. You will lead and/or work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive Government Sector consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our FAAS practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Government, Health Industries, Consumer and Industrial Products & Services. Skills and attributes for success
Pro- activity, accountability and results- driven people will flourish in this environment. Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources and communicating effectively are key skills. This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic. To qualify for the role you must have
Ideally you'll also have
- A bachelor's degree
- 7 Plus years of experience in the applicable field
- Expertise in consulting industry
- Experience in supply chain and operational management
- Knowledge and experience in public sector, Telecoms, Industrial Products, Oil-Gas and Utilities sector
- Experience in Government Budget Cycle process and forecasting, the budgeting models and related reporting
- Experience in public sector planning applications (Hyperion performance management application, SAP Business planning and consolidation application)
- Experienced in cost accounting standards and cost optimization techniques
- Flexibility to travel within KSA for supporting client engagements
What we look for
- Proficiency in the Arabic language
- Relevant sector experience and exposure to working with one of the Big 4
- Professional certifications like ACCA, CMA, CPA, PMP, CISP
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey. What working at EY offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Build your legacy with us. Apply now.