EMEA APPLICATIONS SOLUTION ENGINEER - SCM
EMEA APPLICATIONS SOLUTION ENGINEER SHAPE TOMORROW, TODAY
What if you could shape the way companies drive and increase their business success by introducing groundbreaking Cloud solutions in an impactful and innovative way? At Oracle, you can create Tomorrow Today together with our customers across a range of global industries as part of our Applications Solution Engineering (SE) team. JOIN THE APPLICATIONS SOLUTION ENGINEERING TEAM
Our SEs have specialist and industry knowledge to help our customers build their cloud journeys. In partnership with sales, we collaborate with our customers to inspire them with an innovative solution roadmap to drive outstanding ROI in their businesses.
This role will be aligned to SaaS - Supply Chain Management in Saudi Arabia. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
- Partner with sales teams across all stages of the sales cycle to articulate the business value of SaaS - Supply Chain Management
- Leverage industry knowledge to recommend relevant and innovative solutions that support your customers' desired outcomes
- Ensure customers' key business requirements and motivations are fully understood and addressed
- Design, present and articulate Oracle SaaS - Supply Chain Management to a variety of external and internal stakeholder audiences
- Focus on overcoming obstacles to achieve the customers' desired outcome
- Stay up to date and increase your skills and knowledge in SaaS - Supply Chain Management and modern demonstration techniques
- Address the competitive landscape and handle objections
- Ensure a smooth handover for a successful customer implementation
- Represent Oracle as a credible expert, providing current and new product information through workshops and at customer or industry events
- Drive the strategic growth of EMEA Applications through an active contribution to the SE community
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Innovative thinking
- Strong collaboration skills
- Networking skills
- Drive and resilience
- Emotional intelligence
- Ability to self-manage
- Ability to translate complex customer needs into business solutions
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Extensive knowledge of business applications ( Supply Chain Management )
- 5 years of experience as pre-sales or implementation consultant in enterprise transformation projects or 5 years business experience in Supply Chain Management .
- Understanding of Oracle's Cloud strategy and the SaaS marketplace
- Sales methodology knowledge, including processes and disciplines
- Ability to apply technology to drive innovation , experience in utilising design thinking and customer journey mapping a plus
- Bachelors / Masters degree or equivalent desirable
- Fluent in Arabic and English (other languages are a plus)
- Travel within Gulf States is required, approx. 50 %
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable. As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable). As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).