Established in 1964 as the country's first Qatari-owned commercial bank, QNB Group has steadily grown to become the largest bank in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies extends to more than 31 countries across three continents providing a comprehensive range of advanced products and services. The total number of employees is more than 28,000 serving up to 20 million customers operating through 1,000 locations, with an ATM network of 4,300 machines.
QNB has maintained its position as one of the highest rated regional banks from leading credit rating agencies including Standard & Poor's (A), Moody's (Aa3) and Fitch (A+). The Bank has also been the recipient of many awards from leading international specialised financial publications.
Based on the Group's consistent strong financial performance and its expanding international presence, QNB currently ranks as the most valuable bank brand in the Middle East and Africa, according to Brand Finance Magazine.
QNB Group has an active community support program and sponsors various social, educational and sporting events. Role Summary:
The incumbent will assist the Head of Finance and Country management by analysing the financial standing of the assigned location banking business; the incumbent will provide input for business recommendations and assessment of business proposals by the Country's business Divisional Heads and departments. They will also be involved in financial, regulatory and MIS reporting of the country to HO and to the local regulators. Role Description:
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, annual MIS and regulatory reports
- Tracks expenses and revenues vs. budget and forecast/analyse fluctuations and variances
- Prepares monthly Branch budget consolidation and assists in the Budget/ forecast process
- Reviews monthly Payroll
- Coordinates financials questions/answers with HO FCD departments
- Prepares annual and quarterly financial statements and disclosures for internal stakeholders such as FCD; Compliance; Risk; Audit
- Prepares annual financial information for external stakeholders such as Auditors; Outsourced Payroll; Regulatory bodies etc.
- Evaluates profit and cost efficiencies in the Branch/Office
- Develops, maintains and distributes as-hoc reports and financial info as needed
- Assist in managing the banking business from a financial perspective to gauge the quality and performance of the bank's departments.
- Compiles, analyses, and interprets data as and when requested by the Head of Finance.
- Prepares financial reports for forecasting, trend and results analysis.
- Provide cover for the Head of Finance, in case of his/her absence.
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or Economics required, preferably with additional accreditations in Finance.
- Preferable to possess professional qualification such as CPA, ACA, ACCA or MBA.
- Sound experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis,
- At least 6 years of relevant experience; preferable in the banking industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (including report writing) in English; with Arabic, French or applicable local language highly desirable
- Strong computer skills (preference for Advanced Excel skills and /or EQ3/4 Banking system expertise).
- Sound knowledge of relevant statistics, local relevant regulatory banking regulation and local tax systems.
- Excellent understanding of Risk Management aspects (Liquidity & Interest Rate Risk)
- Ability to manage external auditors and manage relationships with external tax authorities
- Ability to coordinate with several units within the Head Office to resolve various issues.
- Ability to deliver under pressure
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport Copy
3. Saudi ID Copy