Investment Director/ CIO
- Excellent exposure, compensation & dry powder
- Riyad, Ar Riyāḑ, Arabie saoudite
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page
- 08 nov. 17 2017-11-08
Requires Water/ Power/ Healthcare/ Education Investment experience Competitive compensation and dry powder
- Requires Water/ Power/ Healthcare/ Education Investment experience
- Competitive compensation and dry powder
About Our Client
Our client is one of the wealthiest families in the Middle East with regional/ global operations and are aligned closely with the Saudi Arabian government's Vision 2030.
The role presents an opportunity to play a part in a hugely exciting emerging economy by investing in Water/ Power/ Healthcare / Education assets independently and alongside the government. Reporting to the Chairman, the Investment Director/ CIO will be a thorough investment professional, with at least 15 years of experience and a relevant 5 year investment track-record (IRR-wise).
It is non-negotiable that the Investment Director/ CIO will have the overall experience in responsibility, commencing from origination/ business development and due diligence; to negotiation, successful investment and value enhancement via asset management.
The Successful Applicant
- Will have at least 15 years of direct & relevant experience in Private Equity/ Investments across the above mentioned sectors; can come from a holding company/ group/ conglomerate or from Private Equity
- It is key that this candidate will have the track record (IRR/ Value creation) of being successful on the buy-side, and thus an innate understanding of accompanying processes and service partners
- Will have an excellent academic track record from top-tier institutions; will be Degree qualified and preferably have an MBA/ CFA
- Will have worked at an organisation of international and/ or global pedigree
- Will have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Arabic is not a pre-requisite, but advantageous
- Will have commendable work ethic - the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
What's on Offer
Excellent exposure, compensation & dry powder
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MP24550Z