CRISIL LTD - Equity Research - Analyst / Senior Analyst
- Buenos Aires, Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires, Argentine Buenos Aires Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires AR
- CDI, Plein-temps
- CRISIL Irevna UK Limited
- 13 juin 18 2018-06-13
The Research Analyst role will entail developing a strong understanding of macroeconomic factors as well as industry and company dynamics. The associate will work with the sector analyst of a top investment banks, performing in-depth analysis on global companies and markets. The person should have good command (read/write/speak) over English. The role will involve preparation of databases and analysis, creating and updating financial models, tracking key industry and company events, research on specific themes and writing research notes/reports.
Experience: 1-3 years
- Build and update company and industry models
- Create and maintain databases using data from different sources
- Work on regular research publications – earnings previews, reviews, event updates, flash notes etc.
- Contribute meaningful research ideas for thematic publications
- Carry out sector analysis and come up with investment themes /ideas
- Keep a track of latest developments in the companies under coverage and the sector and incorporate these into the research publications etc.
CA / MBA / CFA
- High degree of comfort with MS Excel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to articulate well to the clients over phone and email
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Diligence and hard work
- Willingness to stretch and be proactive
- Should be a strong team player
- Prior experience in Equity Research is preferred