- Buenos Aires, Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires, Argentine
- CDI, Plein-temps
Software Engineer- Buenos Aires
Lieu de travail : Buenos Aires, Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires, ArgentineMoody's SFG Technology team seeks a Software Engineer, with a strong focus on development of analytic tools and databases, to work on cutting edge projects related to structured finance analytics, performance reporting and regulation compliance.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of analytic tools and databases used by analysts during the ratings process. He/she will be working with a capable team to deliver and support these custom applications. The successful candidate will lead full development cycles from requirements to delivery, with testing increasingly being delegated to the Quality Assurance team.
This role will suit a highly motivated problem solver with excellent communication skills and a proven ability to use his/her own initiative. The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of successes developing quality software solutions, liaising directly with stakeholders, and adapting to the evolving needs of the business. Ability to work without close supervision is fundamental, as well as handling communication with business stakeholders and senior management who are not necessarily tech-savvy.
- Work directly with analytical teams in order to understand business requirements
- Design, develop and maintain software systems using SQL, Excel, VBA, XML, ASP.NET, and C#.NET
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3-5 years software development experience
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Excel, VBA, XML, ASP.NET, and C#.NET
- In depth knowledge and experience building and working with relational databases. Proficiency in MS SQL Server is a requirement. Knowledge of MS Access, Sybase ASE is a plus
- OOP experience
- Fluency in English
- Experience in financial services and structured finance is advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team
- Passionate about solving problems in the simplest and most efficient way
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple priorities
- Some mathematical knowledge to understand the basic mechanics of various analytical methodologies
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Knowledge of Jira, SSMS, SSRS and SSIS is a plus
- Experience with agile software development is a plus
- Resharper, LINQ
- ORM solutions
- VB.NET, C/C++
- Windows administration
- Statistical / numerical analysis (R, Matlab, Python)
- MS SQL Server, Sybase, MS SQL Server Management Studio, Rapid SQL
- Utilities (code coverage, decompilers, scripting, etc.)
- Experience in Financial Services
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.