See job description for details
Join a customer-owned bank with data at the core of their strategy and success. Your new company
Beyond Bank Australia is one of Australia's largest customer owned banks with a long and proud history of success, credibility, and banking expertise. With branches across the nation, and employing more than 600 staff, Beyond Bank Australia creates financial wellbeing for individuals, families, businesses, and communities.
Community is in its DNA; it is at the heart of what the bank do. A bank that that always consider the economic, social, and environmental effects of its actions.
Beyond Bank Australia will set you up for success by offering a workplace full of opportunities to further develop your career, as well as the flexibility to balance work, life, and family. Your new role
Data is a key enabler for the organisation and underpins its business strategy. As Business Intelligence Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that data platforms, architecture and technology systems deliver excellent outcomes for the business and its customers. A transition to the cloud and leverage of artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities will feature prominently in the exciting journey ahead.
You will need to build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to understand Beyond Bank's strategic direction and associated business intelligence and data governance needs. A member of the IT leadership team, you will need to define and drive a BI strategy and provide input on the direction of technology so that it aligns with the enterprise architecture and business needs.
A champion of positive change, you will be a strong leader capable of driving outcomes and motivating and developing a team of Business Intelligence and Data specialists.
In your new role, you can be based anywhere in Australia. What you'll need to succeed
You will have an extensive experience in a Business Intelligence role involving reporting, analysis, and project management. You will have experience in leading a technical team and driving high performance and business outcomes. The technical skills you will need to be successful in this role are:
What you need to do now
- Stakeholder relationship management skills, including the ability to understand, liaise and build effective working relationships with senior management and other levels and business units within an organisation.
- Proficiency with a wide range of business intelligence and analytical tools, as well as knowledge of CRM and data warehouse systems and data management processes, on both a strategic and operational level.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing dashboard reporting tools that successfully drive organisational performance.
- Knowledge in data analytics tools and techniques.
- Strong attention to detail and advanced analytical skills; ability to draw insights from analysis of raw data
- Extensive experience working with a relational database. Microsoft SQL Server experienced required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability convey complex analytical insights to a variety of key stakeholders.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Abhinav Sharma on (08) 7221 4189 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508