See job description for details
Join a growing MSP located in the Adelaide CBD in a permanent ICT Solutions Engineer position Your new company
You'll work for a leading ICT consulting firm in Adelaide that provides services and products that help their clients grow their businesses more efficiently. They are a fast-growing firm where you will join an excellent team of experts who place a strong emphasis on customer service, teamwork, and technological diversity. Your new role
This role is ideal for an ICT Engineer with substantial knowledge and experience across a variety of platforms and technologies, as well as a desire to put that knowledge and experience to good use. The candidate will be responsible for leading, designing, managing, and delivering a diversified range of complex ICT solutions across a broad range of sectors as a vital member of their team. What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Experience within an MSP will be highly regarded
- Extensive understanding and experience designing, delivering and working with medium to complex ICT projects and systems, including.
- Server Systems, including Windows Server 2012-2019
- Client Systems, including Windows 10, Mac, Apple & Android
- Experience in the management of system administration tools, CLIs for routine performance monitoring, administration and troubleshooting.
- Extensive understanding of ICT systems, including:
- Active Directory, Azure AD, GPO, WSUS, DNS & DHCP
- Greenfield Public Cloud Platforms (Azure, AWS)
- Cyber security, risks and controls within systems and user devices
- Database Platforms (SQL, MongoDB, Firestore)
- General Line of Business Application Support
- Microsoft 365 Tenants including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Intune and OneDrive
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Network Platforms (Aruba, Cisco, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Sophos, Ubiquiti)
- PowerShell Scripting and/other scripting languages
- Systems and Software Licensing
- Unified Communications, SIP and VOIP (Teams, 3CX, Maxo)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Ravindu Tharuka on (08) 7221 4181 or email@example.com for further information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508