See job description for details
Join a growing MSP located in the Adelaide CBD in a permanent IT Technical Support Specialist position Your new company
You'll work for a leading IT consulting firm in Adelaide that provides services and products that help their clients grow their businesses more efficiently. They are a fast-growing firm where you will join an excellent team of experts who place a strong emphasis on customer service, teamwork, and technological diversity. Your new role
Reporting to the IT Technical Support Manager, this position is best suited to a L1/L2 technician who will be responsible for directly interacting and supporting candidates across a multitude of IT systems across a broad range of industries. The candidate will be responsible for monitoring, managing, maintaining, and providing support across a variety of IT systems to ensure that services are reliable, available, up-to-date, recoverable, and performing to standard as a key member of the team. What you'll need to succeed
A minimum of five (5) years' experience in a similar role and demonstrate the following:
What you need to do now
- Experience within an MSP will be highly regarded
- Experience in troubleshooting and maintaining Server and Storage platforms including Windows Server (2012-2019).
- Experience in troubleshooting and maintaining Client Systems including Windows 10, Mac, Apple & Android.
- Experience in troubleshooting and maintaining Network Systems and infrastructure including Switches, Firewalls, Routers, WI-FI, modems and uplinks.
- Experience in managing virtualised environments, preferably with Hyper-V.
- Experience in the management of system administration tools, CLIs for routine performance monitoring, administration and troubleshooting.
- Strong understanding of ICT systems, including:
- Active Directory, AzureAD, GPO, WSUS, DNS & DHCP
- Public Cloud Platforms (Azure, AWS)
- Cyber security, risks and controls within systems and user devices
- General Line of Business application support
- Microsoft 365 Tenants including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Intune and OneDrive
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Network Platforms (Aruba, Cisco, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Sophos, Ubiquiti)
- PowerShell Scripting and/other scripting languages
- Systems and Software Licensing
- Unified Communications, SIP and VOIP (Teams, 3CX, Maxo)
IIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Ravindu Tharuka on (08) 7221 4181 or email@example.com for further information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508