Manager - Technology Risk and Assurance
- Adélaïde, Australie-Méridionale, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG Australia
- 12 déc. 17
See job description for details
- Work with high performing multi-disciplinary teams
- We'll have you working with Australia's most respected companies from day one
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
KPMG's Technology Risk and Assurance specialists offer a unique combination of IT skills and business experience. We are seeking a Manager who is passionate about technology and risk. You'll work closely with clients to evaluate their technology environment and to respond to technology risks.
Are you ready to join our Adelaide Technology Risk and Assurance business at an exciting time?
Are you seeking an opportunity to establish your career in Technology Risk Consulting?
Your new role
- Working closely with high performing multi-disciplinary teams to assist in delivering IT risk services such as IT external and internal audit, IT risk assessments, IT service continuity and IT program and project assurance
- Working directly with high profile clients and alongside senior members of the team
- Managing the day-to-day delivery of a diverse portfolio of client accounts and engagements, including client interactions, supervising and coaching junior staff/graduates with less than five years' experience and delivering high quality outcomes
- Working alongside senior members of the team to undertake business development activities and proposal writing
- Having the opportunity to develop your consulting skills in a multiple range of technology services such as IT risk and governance, project assurance, IT service continuity and resilience
- A strong platform of experience in the delivery of IT Audit, Risk and Assurance engagements
- IT audit, IT risk, IT quality assurance or IT consulting background
A tertiary qualification (preferably Information Systems, Information Technology, Business Systems or Commerce)
- Post-grad qualifications such as CISA, CIA, CRISC, CGEIT, CISM or CISSP are desirable
- Demonstrated client service excellence
- Demonstrated experience supervising and coaching junior staff
- Good understanding of business processes
- Strong written, verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Defence clearance is desirable
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online
Advertised: 22 Nov 2017 Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: 21 Dec 2017 Cen. Australia Daylight Time