See job description for details
Join one of South Australia's most iconic brands as they undergo major transformation. Your new company
RAA is one of the South Australia's largest and most iconic organisations - committed to providing a better experience for their members, as well as the wider community. More than 750,000 members choose RAA to deliver peace of mind through their trusted range of motor, home and travel products and services. As one of the state's largest employers, more than 1,000 employees strive to make a real impact and make life better for their members as well as the community.
Beyond helping people achieve, RAA's culture helps people to grow. Careers at RAA are packed with learning experiences and development opportunities
Your new role
Recently the RAA Board and Executive Team endorsed a new program of work that will provide a foundation for achieving the RAA's strategic goals, drive digital maturity and deliver better experience and outcomes for members and the community. The core piece of this program is a new Membership Platform - a centralised hub that will create a holistic view of members and their entire relationship with RAA. This new technology will also empower employees to deliver enriched experiences to both current and future members.
As Solution Architect, you'll provide architectural direction and solution design for information technology change, with a particular focus on Membership Management program solutions from a broad RAA perspective and at an individual solution level.
You'll offer technical expertise across program activities, including the research, design, communication, and specification of solutions, as well as evaluating technical specifications and designs proposed by other parties, including vendors.
A team-player with well-developed communication skills, you'll need to work collaboratively with key business and technical stakeholders across the program and the wider business, and provide guidance and assurance help to ensure success of the program.
What you'll need to succeed
You'll need extensive experience as a Solution Architect including integrating systems, producing solution design documents, understanding governance processes, and presenting to architecture review boards. The skills you will need to be successful in this role are:
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills and the ability to collaborate and influence at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to foster good stakeholder relationships through consultation and partnership
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically across complex business issues
- Demonstrated experience in definition of solutions (knowledge of applications and infrastructure layers) and knowledge across a broad range of technologies
- Demonstrated experience in architecture planning
- Demonstrated high level of analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to conduct research into IT security issues and products as required
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills mixed with proven ability to effectively influence people at all levels
- Innovative, self-driven, able to work under broad direction on complex tasks, in a positive and respectful team environment
- Proven ability to foster close working relationships with team members, including demonstrated
- Experience in a CRM system implementation advantageous - TOGAF certification (desirable)
What you need to do now
Click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or contact Eric Santillana on (08) 7221 4147 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508