See job description for details
Initial 6 month contract for large financial organisation in Brisbane CBD, competitive salary, WFH flexible Your new company
Hays Technology are currently partnered with a large financial organisation in Brisbane CBD We are seeking to appoint an experienced Change Manager for an initial 6-month contract, with potential for extension. Your new role
In this role you will create and execute change management plans including Communication Plans and on occasion Training Plans for programs that enable stakeholders to understand implications and successfully implement changes. The role also supports delivery of programs and project benefits through the management of behavioural change and process adoption and is fluid in supporting other change needs as directed by banking and wealth Business
Key Responsibilities Include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Taking a broad view of the environment to create a change strategy (including change and communications) across multiple interdependent projects or streams of work.
- Developing and executing integrated change plans across complex streams or initiatives including key scope, milestones, and governance.
- Communicating across senior leaders and stakeholders to manage business readiness and impacts to strategies and plans.
- Manage issues and risks relating to or arising from change, communications and business readiness
- Support the capability development of individuals to better lead, plan, participate, manage or support changes within the business through coaching and mentoring support
- Significant change manager experience in a similar position
- Proven ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others, internally and externally, including the ability and desire to work cooperatively with others in a team.
- Ability to deal effectively with pressure, ambiguity, and emerging conditions, and multiple tasks
- Ability to critically evaluate to identify the causes of problems and chooses courses of action that balance the interests of the project and stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
- Business or IT qualifications
- Formal coaching certification
- Experience working within Agile environments
- Experience working within transformation projects
- Project or change management certifications
This opportunity offers you an hourly rate from $900 per day plus superannuation, work from home flexibility, an initial six month contract with potential for extension. What you need to do now
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
For further information about this role, please contact:
(07) 3243 3044
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for similar Project Officer or Project Manager roles in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career LHS 297508