Customer Experience Officer - Brisbane
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG Australia
- 24 janv. 18
See job description for details
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Use innovative solutions to ensure that we service our customers as quickly and efficiently as possible
- As a team member of the Customer Experience Centre this role represents the "face of IT" focused on providing the highest level of customer service
KPMG's IT Services team have an opportunity for an experienced Customer Experience Officer to join the Brisbane team.
Your new role
- Be customer, and delivery focused, organised and capable of delivering in full and on time
- Identify and locally escalate support requests that are symptomatic of an unresolved underlying problem in IT equipment or services
- Record all relevant information including progress accurately re Service Request in ITSM Tool in accordance with KPMG Policy and Processes
- Accurate diagnosis of root cause - Incident or Request
- Resolution actioned or assigned task(s) to appropriate
- Actively identify areas for process improvement and make recommendations to Team Leaders
- Ideally experience in Service Desk
- You enjoy meeting people and building relationship with customers
- Experience in tech support or customer service
- You can communicate technical concepts in layman's terms
- You share a passion for technology
- Experience using and supporting Windows 8.1 and Office 2013 highly regarded
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 16 Nov 2017 E. Australia Standard Time