Exciting perm opportunity for a Data Analyst! Your new company
Hays Technology has partnered with a large commercial real estate services based in Central Brisbane. This is a permanent opportunity
with hybrid working arrangements. Your new role
Your role as a Data Analyst is to work with the product and business teams. You will play a key role in designing, planning and managing databases, including security, access and documentation and participate in the design, maintenance and enhancement of relational databases. Key responsibilities
What you'll need to succeed
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
- Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems.
- Developing queries to analyse the effect of changes and trends
- Creating tools to analyse data within the organization
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 3+ years experience as a Data Analyst
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in developing on and managing modern BI environments (Tableau, Microsoft Power BI).
- Experience with working with Firebase datasets is desirable
- Experience with Python and Azure Databricks is desirable
This opportunity is a permanent position with flexibility to work from home on a hybrid basis.
Contract workers through Hays Technology also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- Option to be engaged on a Pty Ltd basis (conditions apply)
- Regular contact with IT consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now'
to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal. For further information about this role, please contact:
(07) 3243 3044
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for similar Data Analyst roles in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508