See job description for details
Exciting 12 month Fixed Term Contract with large Superannuation organisation. Hybrid working. ASAP start. Your new company
Hays Technology have partnered with one of Australia's largest, fastest growing and most highly rated superannuation funds. This organisation, cares deeply about people and its members and is continually growing to meet changes in the market. We are seeking an experienced Technical Solution Analyst to work across a large portfolio of work within the organisation. Your new role
In this role you will be working within the Technology Team based in the Brisbane office in Milton. You will be reporting to the Delivery Manager and will be responsible for defining, planning, building and supporting solutions that address key customer and business needs. This role will be responsible for working on key technical integration solutions and utilising API and Webservices technologies.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Synthesising business and technical requirements/concepts and presenting them in simple terms
- Defining project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements
- Suggesting changes/enhancements to Senior Management using analytics to support your recommendations and actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Work with various business units to support and maintain new and existing customer data and system integrations
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience as a Technical Business Analyst or Technical Solution Analyst
- Previous experience working with APIs (REST, JSON, SOA) or other Webservices
- Previous experience writing basic SQL queries
- Demonstrated ability to elicit stakeholder business requirements, preparation of analysis models and ability to translate into user story requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Ability to research external market best practice to business solutions.
- Knowledge of the preparation of Use Case models and functional specifications.
- Knowledge of interpreting interface specifications, data models and architecture diagrams.
Previous experience as a Developer would be highly advantageous, but not essential
Previous experience in Superannuation or Financial Services would be highly regarded What you'll get in return
This opportunity offers you a 12 month Fixed Term Contract with the possibility to go permanent. A salary of $125,000 plus 14% superannuation and hybrid working conditions.
Commercial Benefits also include:
What you need to do now
- Rewards: 14% Superannuation, Employee Referral Program, Recognition Program
- Development: Professional Development Platforms, Development Conversations, Career Development Portal
- Wellbeing: Partnership with AIA Vitality, Employee Assistance Program, Financial Wellbeing Program
- Benefits: Employee Discounts, Salary Packaging, Paid Parental Leave
- Community: Social Club, Community Groups
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
For further information about this role, please contact:
(07) 3243 3044
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for similar Business Analyst roles in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.