- Competitive salary
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australie Brisbane Queensland AU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Abt Associates
- 03 août 18 2018-08-03
Abt Associates is seeking a Financial Analyst who will be responsible for providing reporting analysis, developing new reporting templates, budget and forecast management, bid preparation and additional financial analyst duties.
• Career building opportunity for recent graduate
• Rapid growth company, renowned organisation
• Work with domestic and global stakeholders
Abt Associates is a mission-driven, global leader in research, evaluation and implementing programs in the fields of health, social and environmental policy, and international development. We work with our clients to implement bold, innovative solutions to improve the lives of the community and deliver valued outcomes for our clients. Abt Associates is regularly ranked as one of the top 20 global research firms and one of the top 40 international development innovators. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors, contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities. Abt Associates is an organisation that has a personal commitment to its staff and as such we value the long-term relationships that we build with the people who work for us.
This Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing reporting analysis, developing new reporting templates, budget and forecast management, bid preparation and addition financial analyst duties. This role will be an integral member of our busy finance team, supporting our Abt Australia and Abt Britain offices as well as our multiple programs across the Asia Pacific region. Reporting into our Head of Financial Planning & Analysis, this is an opportunity to build your career in corporate finance whilst gaining exposure to our domestic and global operations.
• Prepare monthly financial reports for review by the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
• Maintain budget and forecast data tables
• Provide financial costing and analysis for business development activities
• Extract data from financial management system
• Maintain cash flow forecast model
• Prepare ad hoc reports
• Support the quarterly forecasting process
• All other duties as specified in the Terms of Reference
• Post graduate qualifications in Accounting or equivalent qualification
• At least 2 years relevant post graduate experience (preferably in Corporate business environment)
• Big 4 first time mover out of a corporate finance team will be highly advantageous although not essential
• Intermediate to strong Excel skills
• Good communication skills, aptitude and flexibility
• Excellent stakeholder engagement
Further Information & Application
Further information in regard to this opportunity can found in the Position Description available from the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website at: http://www.abtassoc.com.au/careers/job-search/
Applications should be submitted online via the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website and must include a CV and covering letter addressing the key requirements listed above. We are an equal opportunity employer, and encourage applications from experienced and capable women.
Applications close: 5th August 2018
You must have full Australian working rights to be eligible for consideration for this role. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
We welcome and thank all applicants, however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Abt Associates – Who We Are
Abt Associates is a recognised leader in the international development sector. Working with our many partners, Abt Associates implements bold innovative solutions to improve the lives of the community and deliver valued outcomes for our clients. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities. Operating in remote and challenging environments, we offer innovative solutions, extensive experience in the region, strong technical capacity, and a proven project management track record. We are committed to gender equity in our employment strategies and encourage applications from capable women. Abt Associates is a child safe organisation and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.
For more information about our company and what we do, visit our website at www.abtassociates.com.au