Graduate RPA Developer
- Entry level opportunity to join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role - Gasworks Newstead Office
- An opportunity to build a career in robotics and automation
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where we are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! About the role:
At BOQ, we appreciate that we live in a rapidly digitised world with changing customer expectations. In line with this, a unique and newly created opportunity exists for an entry level graduate to join our Enterprise Solutions and Digital Innovation team which works across BOQ to identify and deliver on opportunities for automation and process improvement.
Working with experienced peers this role will provide support to the RPA team whilst gaining experience across RPA design, development and testing processes. About you:
To be successful you will possess:
About our Benefits:
- A passion for numbers and quantitative analysis
- Knowledge in Machine Learning (ML) and modelling
- Interest/experience in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Strong Python coding skills
- Any exposure to data analytics would be advantageous
- A Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as Maths, Physics, Computer Science, or Economics
- Strong communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- An enquiring mind with strong proactive analytics and problem solving abilities.
- Discounted financial products
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Salary sacrificing options
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Gym discounts and much more!