Manager/Senior Manager - Data Analytics and Remediation
DTL Technology , Data and Innovation (TDI)
- Use your skills to help our Deals, Tax and Legal division find value, facilitate transactions and inform growth strategies of their clients
- Support existing Deals, Tax and Legal Data Analytics products and solutions and assist in bringing new products, digital services and / or solutions to market
- Work as part of an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture - with an opportunity to work with the best
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities. KPMG's Deals, Tax & Legal (DTL)
practice assists Australia's best-known businesses in the complex challenges they face. As a member of the Technology, Data & Innovation (TDI)
team you will be a key source of knowledge in tackling our clients' data-based problems to discover value and drive corporate initiatives. About The Role
Working closely with our Deals, Tax and Legal division you will be learning from and mixing with some our brightest minds on significant commercial projects and real world corporate problems. The role will require you to be able to
- Understand specific client problems and objectives as they relate to data
- Manipulate, process and make use of large volumes of data
- Use relational databases (SQL), data workbench & visualisation tools for project delivery, applying business logic and interpreting results
- Undertake complex investigation/remediation of data against re-defined rules and requirements e.g. payroll, wage compliance.
- Visualise and interpreting results using Tableau / Power BI
- Work with or upskill on VBA, Excel Macro's, Python, Alteryx etc.
- Research the applicability of emerging solutions (AI, blockchain and NLP) to client challenges
We are looking for candidates at senior consultant level. You will likely have qualifications in numerical-based and/or programming-based degrees such as Computer Science, Data Science or Software Engineering.
You may have previous experience in a consulting environment and/or gained experience within industry where you have developed your subject matter expertise and problem solving ability. The successful candidate will:
The KPMG Difference
- Be a critical thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Have a questioning mind and lots of bright ideas
- Be comfortable with manipulating and combining large, high dimensional datasets from multiple sources
- Have previous experience working with large data sets in a transaction
- Have an ability to interpret findings and identify key insights to communicate to a non-technical audience
- Have demonstrated experience building relationships with internal and/or external clients
- Be passionate about delivering high quality work
At KPMG, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone's unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government's Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary ! Advertised:
04 Nov 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close:
06 Dec 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now