Manager - Enterprise Advisory
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG Australia
- 19 janv. 18
See job description for details
- Create real impact for rapidly growing private and mid-market companies in Queensland
- Enjoy an inclusive, supportive and people-oriented team culture
- Ongoing development and career progression within a leading advisory firm
With continued growth, our KPMG Enterprise Advisory practice in Queensland are now seeking an experienced Manager to join our Brisbane team.
Your new role: In collaboration with our Enterprise Advisory senior leaders and Partners you will -
- Manage a variety of management consulting engagements collaborating with clients across the private and mid-markets including early stage and fast growing companies, well established businesses and government bodies
- Quickly establish a deep level of stakeholder engagement and offer innovative solutions to the complex business problems they face. This will include consulting across key areas such as strategic planning, financial modelling, succession planning and transaction services
- Manage the performance of Consultants and support their ongoing professional development
- Contribute to strategic, commercial and engagement decisions including fee proposals and project budgets
- Prior experience in the delivery of management consulting projects with private companies and/or family businesses, including strategic planning projects, market assessment and feasibility projects, change management and business optimisation projects
- An analytical and lateral mindset with the ability to conceptualise business challenges and proactively seek out practical solutions
- Strong client engagement, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Relevant qualifications and a desire to expand into corporate advisory
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
To apply for this position, please submit your confidential application online including your resume and cover letter. Please note, closing dates are subject to change.
Advertised: 21 Dec 2017 E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 21 Jan 2018 E. Australia Standard Time