What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Summary:
- Analysing, developing, and testing of critical business applications.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing the enhancements as per customer needs.
- Creating documentation for the end users.
- Reviewing and updating existing programs, identifying, and fixing defects, supporting data architecture.
- Training the end users on the application and provide technical support.
- Create various reports on-demand as per the business needs.
- Customizing Software programs and Framework according to the project needs.
- Giving demo on automated application to clients.
- Branch Pseudo city codes and integrate Global Distribution Systems.
- Consolidate Status report on monthly, weekly, and daily basis.
- Possess abilities to resolve business Critical and technical issues independently.
- Design and code applications solving business issues.
- Consistent in the creation of high-quality solutions and
- Application Configurations Related changes.
- Conversion of CSV files to JSON messages and queueing the messages via Azure Service Bus.
- Write complex SQL queries and stored procedures to analyse the data and produce reports.
Nice to have skill:
- Extensive Experience as a Product Specialist and must have strong knowledge of Travel domain.
- Possess Strong Amadeus GDS knowledge and ability to integrate new GDS systems.
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft SQL Database.
- Strong practice of Development of new functionalities and enhancements as per business needs using Talend.
- Should possess extensive communication skills and report status to the clients and stakeholders.
- Good experience in JIRA tool, Manual & Automation testing.
- Good experience in Sabre and Travelport GDS
- Fair knowledge in working with Vertica Database
- Good understanding in Event notification system setup and configuration
- Fair knowledge in data analsysis and compare classic & current report
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in ICT
- Salary- $85,000 to $95,000
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.