Do you enjoy working in a varied role?
Hudson is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant to join a growing SME in the manufacturing sector.
Reporting to the Director of the business the senior accountant has responsibility for the accurate delivery of the weekly, monthly and yearly financials. The role will also have the support of an accounts administrator.
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Weekly cash flow
- Annual budgeting process
- Maintain the fixed assets register
- Perform general ledger reconciliations
- Oversee the payroll function, which includes fortnightly and monthly pays
- Day to day banking queries
- CA/CPA qualification
- At least 5 years in a similar role
- The ability to be self managed and work autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You will be extremely organised, methodical and accurate
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply below or contact Leoni Green
Job ref: 4B/26252
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hudson (Australia)
- 12 déc. 17