Senior Adviser - Enterprise Tax and Accounting Group
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG Australia
- 25 sept. 17
See job description for details
- Immerse yourself in the inclusive, people-oriented and supportive team culture
- Enhance your experience partnering with a diverse private and mid-market portfolio
- Build your skills through excellent training and ongoing learning opportunities
With continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Senior Adviser to join our Tax and Accounting team in Brisbane.
Your new role: In close collaboration with the Partners and senior leaders, you will -
- Provide tax and accounting advice and solutions to individuals, family groups, SMEs, new fast growing dynamic companies as well as some smaller listed entities.
- Deliver essential compliance services to clients including financial statements, income tax returns and FBT returns.
- Contribute across the full scope of client engagements, developing your expertise by joining senior leaders in client presentations and meetings.
- Start to 'in-charge' on engagements and act as a mentor and leader to other less experienced team members.
Demonstrated experience in private clients/middle market gained in another professional services or similar environment. Coupled with this you will also have sound Australian tax and accounting technical/systems capabilities and a passion for learning. You will have well developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills along with the ability to build stakeholder relationships. Relevant tertiary qualifications are a must including CA or CPA (in progress or full completion).
What we offer you:
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 28 Aug 2017 E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 28 Sep 2017 E. Australia Standard Time