Senior Manager, Money Market Sales
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role - Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced banking professional with previous money markets experience
- Maximum term contract through until January 2021 (Approximately 15months)
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where we are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! About the role:
Due to some internal movements, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager to join our Money Markets team, part of our broader Treasury division.
In this role, you will be directly responsible for short-term liability raising to fund budgeted asset growth, within revenue cost of fund benchmarks.
Accountabilities will also include:
- Pricing and deal execution of the Treasury money market portfolio which includes institutional/wholesale and middle market customers;
- Mentoring and managing the team (supporting the Senior Manager, MM & Debt Funding) to deal with customer maturities, customer pricing queries and new customer on-boarding of the above portfolios;
- Internal stakeholder management across areas including Product, Operations, Risk, Legal, Retail & Business Banks; and
- Roadshowing and visiting external customers including direct dealing, brokers and platform providers.
As an experienced banking and sales professional, you will have extensive financial market products knowledge and conventions, including interest rate, foreign exchange and credit markets.
Your excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills will be held in high regard as will your demonstrable negotiation skills as this role will require you to be able to recognise and foster new and existing business opportunities.
Tertiary qualifications, particularly at the Masters or Postgrad level will be held in high regard.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to make their mark in the QLD market, or perhaps make their way home to Brisbane after working interstate of offshore. About our Benefits:
- Discounted financial products
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Salary sacrificing options
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Gym discounts and much more!