See job description for details
Our client is seeking an experienced CRM/D365 Specialist to join their team. Your new company
The responsibility and vision of this Department is achieving a better lifestyle and wellbeing for all Australians. This Information Technology Division is responsible for developing and providing a wide range of services to support the business and operating environment of the department and some of its portfolio agencies. Your new role
As a CRM/D365 Specialist your new role on a day-to-day basis will involve using agile approaches to design, develop, implement and support Dynamics CRM online business solutions. You will Work with D365 developers in scrum teams to identify and resolve the technical issues. As well you will work closely with the D365 Operation manager and Azure technical specialists to manage applications technical environments. What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience in the following;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with the development, implementation and support of D365/CRM or .Net based business applications.
- Demonstrated experience in developing CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors
- High level communication skills, demonstrating an ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels with colleagues and clients
- A good understanding of TFS/Azure DevOps /Azure cloud products and services.
- Expert knowledge about application design technique tools, technical architecture, deployment, CI/CD and DevOps concepts.
*Australian citizenship with a security clearance is required for this position. * What you'll get in return
In return, you will secure a contracting position until 30 June 2024 within IT offering career progression. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508