Senior Adviser - Tax and Accounting
- Canberra, Territoire de la capitale australienne, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG Australia
- 18 oct. 17
See job description for details
- Tax and accounting compliance and advisory role, mid-market and government portfolio
- Inclusive, diverse and supportive team culture
- Extensive learning, mentoring and professional development
From family groups to high net-wealth individuals and entrepreneurs' to State and National Government, our https://home.kpmg.com/au/en/home/services/enterprise.html Enterprise team are trusted advisors with specialist services in Audit and Assurance, Tax, Accounting and Advisory. With continued growth, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Senior Tax and Accounting Advisor to join our Canberra practice.
Your new role:
- Provide expert tax and accounting advice and solutions to a portfolio of clients including both government and non-government entities
- Develop your hands-on experience in compliance and business advisory services including financial statements, income tax returns and FBT returns
- Work closely with senior leaders across the full scope of client engagements, developing your exposure by joining them in client presentations and meetings
- Become a mentor to other less experienced team members and encourage their development.
The successful candidate will have hands-on market experience in Australian tax and accounting with relevant tertiary qualifications including CA or CPA (including those in progress). You will have strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills along with the ability to build stakeholder relationships. You will also have an analytical mindset and be excited to stretch yourself by working across a variety of engagements. Experience with government clients is preferred but not essential.
What we offer you:
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 21 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 21 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time