See job description for details
Exciting initial six month contract for Project Manager. Gold Coast based. Hybrid working. Your new company
Hays Technology have partnered with a large Employer of Choice on the Gold Coast, we are seeking an experienced Project Manager to work on an Enterprise Identity and Access Management project. This role has an ASAP start with an initial engagement to 30 June 2022 and potential for extension. In this role you will have the opportunity to work from home 2-3 days a week. Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for managing an Enterprise Identity and Access Management project. You will be responsible for managing the planning, design, build and implementation of the project to align with business needs.
Key Responsibilities Include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Setup the defined project governance structures required to successfully manage projects
- Report project status and performance through appropriate governance structures
- Co-ordinate acquisition and resourcing processes for project resources (e.g. ICT hardware, software and services)
- Liaise, co-ordinate and negotiate with internal and external service providers/vendors for the provision of other services
- Manage all aspects of the project(s) including program scope, risks, integration, issues and financial management
- Utilise an established customer engagement model to ensure a high level of customer input and ownership
- Ensure alignment and compliance with the defined project management methodologies, governance structures, processes, tools, reporting regimes and approaches
- Produce required documentation and artefacts that contribute to delivering a project in alignment with the business
- Previous experience as a Project Manager, with experience with Enterprise Identity and Access Management.
- Large enterprise experience is essential for this project because of the scale and complexity
- Experience delivering enterprise identity and access management and understands the complexity of the project.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to navigate complex stakeholder interests
- Demonstrated experience in managing transition activities after the project deliverables are complete in order to achieve benefit realisation.
Previous experience with projects related to IT infrastructure, including Active Directory, and Azure Active Directory is very desirable. What you'll get in return
This opportunity offers you an initial six month contract, with likely extension and an hourly rate of $100-$110 per hour + superannuation.
Contract workers through Hays Technology also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- Option to be engaged on a Pty Ltd basis (conditions apply)
- Regular contact with IT consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
For further information about this role, please contact:
(07) 3243 3044
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for similar Business Analyst roles in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508