- Mascot, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 16 nov. 18
A contract opportunity for a Solutions Architect to join a nationally recognised organisation with offices based in Mascot
A nationally recognised organisation, where you've likely encountered their products on a daily basis, with offices based in Mascot.
This is a 6 mont contract opportunity for a Solutions Architect that is looking to join an organisation immediately and rise to the ocassion of delivering on key projects.
Previous experience in Solutions Architecture space will be beneficial, as will:
- 5+ years of Solutions Architecture experience
- Demonstrating knowledge/mastery of thinking through creative and effective solutions
- Showing strong enthusiasm, drive, and intiative when it comes to your work
- Proficient and polished communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- Familiarity with the following technology domains would be highly beneficial but not mandatory; Mobile, Cloud, Telematics, Digital/Online and automation/AI.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Contract opportunity
- Immediate opportunity
- Nationally recognised organisation
- National support
- Stable environment
If you have the desired skill set and are keen to develop your career in consulting organisation, then please send your CV to Adam Ong by following the link below. Please email Adam on firstname.lastname@example.org should there be any issues with applying to this advertisement.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.