Analyst - Endpoint Security
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 mars 19
Analyst - Endpoint Security
At ANZ, the Cyber Defence tribe partners with the business to ensure Security @ Speed by preventing, detecting and responding to cyber-attacks and threats to defend our customers, information and systems. The Endpoint Security squad with the Cyber Defence tribe, is tasked with the mission to keep the bank safe by securing endpoints with protective, detective and responsive capabilities.
As an Analyst in the Endpoint Security squad, you will be responsible for understanding the business environment to refine requirements to increase the quality and efficiency of the customer outcome being delivered by the squad, and ensure stability of systems supported by the squad. You will be working closely with members of a multi-disciplinary squad operating from Melbourne, Manila and Bengaluru to ensure outcomes exceed our customers’ expectations.
What are your core skills?
- Customer Focus – demonstrates in-depth customer insights and acts as an advocate, enhancing the customer experience by challenging and encouraging others to put the customer first.
- Continuous Improvement & Change - Maintains commitment to change; engages with others to gain buy-in and act as an advocate for continuous improvement. Proactively identifies, support and drive opportunities for change.
- Problem Solving - Extensive problem solving “toolkit”. Broad range of visualization techniques covering scope, progress, culture, goal, etc. Team culture, energy building and agile ceremonies.
- Domain Knowledge - Strong awareness of banking and finance industry trends and threats, specifically in relation to cyber security.
- Influence & Relationship Building - Fosters all networks and leverages an understanding of others’ behaviour to adapt influencing style and approach to effectively collaborate, build relationships & maximise impact
- Analytical Thinking - Excellent analytical, strategic and conceptual thinking skills. Ability to solve complex problems using a range of techniques. Ability to identify MVP through planning, organising, modelling and prioritising requirements with stakeholders
- Communication & Facilitation Skills - Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate business analysis outcomes with large, senior stakeholder groups
- Continuous Improvement - Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and implement solutions to perform more effective and efficient analysis
- A team player – You know we only win if we all win. You recognise and value the different perspectives and skills your colleagues bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of the team’s mission
- The customer’s biggest fan – You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- Comfortable being uncomfortable – You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change
- Continuous improvement junkie – You constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
- Committed to your own and other’s growth – You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- A problem solver – You are energised by tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Risk savvy – You build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community
- Extensive experience as a Senior Business/Technical Analyst delivering infrastructure initiatives (preferably cyber security related) within banking and finance industry. Professional certifications (CBAP, CISSP, SAFe etc) highly desirable.
- Extensive experience rolling out endpoint (workstations and servers) agents/tools (preferably security related) across geographically disperse regions/user base
- Excellent stakeholder management and communications skills
- Excellent process modelling and documentation skills (Playbooks, Investment Case, Requirements Documents, Support & Operation Manuals)
- Extensive exposure working with ITIL processes associated with Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
- Extensive exposure working in agile environments with sound understanding of agile ceremonies – PI Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Retrospective, Stand-ups
- Exposure to CI/CD tooling such as Jira, Confluence, Git/GitHub, Bamboo/Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift, Splunk, Ansible, etc.