Analyst, Offensive Security
- Opportunities for career progression throughout the business
- Collaborative & challenging fast paced culture
- We are focused on your learning & development
You are a security professional, with passion for penetration testing, for breaking software. You will have had some experience in security testing, and be a self-starter, demonstrating an eagerness to learn. You will work alongside others in the Offensive Security testing team to execute penetration testing against NAB's assets in order to meet security objectives. Your Skills and Experience
Your new team
- Execute penetration tests, either in a team or individually, to identify vulnerabilities and weaknesses that could impact bank systems;
- Including testing of web applications, mobile applications, web APIs, Infrastructure, Cloud technologies, and hardware;
- Triage vulnerabilities and justify risk in alignment with common vulnerability scoring systems, considering the environment and context;
- Report testing results to key project stakeholders in varying formats (i.e. traditional report, bug tickets), including verbal communication;
- Assist with other offensive security activities within the team (e.g. red team activity);
- Be involved with internal projects and initiatives to uplift team capabilities;
- Participate in 'run the business' activities, such as maintenance and uplift of the penetration testing environment.
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers. Why NAB?
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce supported by our African Australian and Indigenous employment programs, Graduate and Trainee programs. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
15 Oct 2020 5:00 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time Closing:
22 Oct 2020 5:00 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time