Associate Director - Customer, Brand & Marketing Advisory
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG Australia
See job description for details• We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
• Growing management consulting division with an exciting future
• Drive transformation and customer strategy across a blue-chip client base
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG's Customer, Brand and Marketing Advisory division helps our clients capture and grow the value of their customers. Our objective is to revitalize our clients' organic growth competency by employing deep customer insight, driving customer engagement, and deploying best-in-class sales and marketing execution capabilities.
Your new role
You will be a key member of the team responsible for:
- Provide clients with strategic, financial and commercial advice, including insights and recommendations enabled by Customer Experience methodology, structured thinking, other technical knowledge and exceptional communication skills.
- Manage client deliverables and expectations, including drafting client reports and presentations, as well as developing and building relationships
- Manage the delivery of KPMG service offerings across Customer Experience, Marketing Transformation, Sales Transformation, Service Transformation, Customer-Centric Business, and Customer Strategy.
- Play a key role in identifying opportunities for future service delivery, participating in business development initiatives and driving the CBMA vision both within KPMG and the broader community.
- Play an active role in supporting the development of the CBMA team and fostering a collaborative and inclusive culture of work.
- To manage day to day engagements with clients and KPMG teams to understand root cause issues, potential solutions and articulate business benefits.
- To support the growth and development of more junior team members through technical training, skills coaching and mentoring.
A consulting, marketing, economics or sales background coupled with:
- Strong interest in customer experience, customer-centric business, sales and marketing, operational excellence, media, design, and advertising.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication particularly when communicating on an engagement to a wide range of stakeholders from up to C-Level.
- Ability to manage all aspects of a project including facilitating workshops, influencing and guiding key stakeholders and mentoring team members.
- Demonstrated ability to apply structured thinking and analysis techniques to complex and ambiguous problems.
- Ability to juggle competing demands and work in a dynamic environment.
- Appropriate tertiary qualification/s.
- Experience at a Management Consultancy firm in a similar capacity is highly desirable.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first. Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 08 May 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 07 Jun 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time