- Melbourne, Victoria, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bluefin Resources
- 23 sept. 17
CX Junior Researcher
Customer Experience Researcher
- Make the move from agency to client side
- An organization that is hungry for insights!
- Melbourne based
About the client
A passionate organization that helps to support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities across Victoria. This client inspires and leads change to deliver best practice and improved outcomes for the work they do. If you are someone that likes to see the value you can add to a person's life, this is the company for you!
Reporting to the customer strategy and Insights Manager you will be responsible for:
- Assist in the analysis and reporting of customer feedback
- Identify opportunities to improve customer satisfaction, experience and loyalty in line with the organizations objectives
- Analyse and report on customer feedback data to make actionable recommendations to improve customer experience
- Build relationships and partner with key stakeholders across the organization
- Tell compelling customer stories with the use of data visualization and presentation methodologies
- Support management of research panels as required
You will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Finance, Business, Statistics, or other quantitative field required
- Circa 1-2 years in Market Research with exposure to Net Promotor Score/Customer experience programs
- Knowledge of multivariate analysis desirable but not essential
- Must have experience using Excel, PowerPoint, survey platform (survey monkey, get feedback etc) and Data visualisationsoftware
- Working knowledge of CRM, Salesforce preferred but not essential
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in modelling and statistical techniques
- Experience with Qualtrics desirable (Training can be provided)
- Excellent communication and a creative thinker
- Curious and ability to work through vast amounts of data
For more information please contact Rosie Cantwell quoting reference #29207 on 02 9270 2679 or alternatively please apply below.
Not quite right for you? I am a specialist market research recruitment consultant with experience of recruiting and working in this niche space. If you are a market research professional but this role is not quite right for you I would still welcome the opportunity to talk to you about how we can assist you with your next career move either now or in the future. For a confidential chat - please call Rosie on 029270 2679/ or apply stating your interest in any research roles in your cover letter.