Client Service Associate
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australie Melbourne Victoria AU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 19 juin 18 2018-06-19
Client Service Associate
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 70 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people.
We are looking for a motivated Client Service Associate to join the team in Melbourne. The primary objective of this role is to ensure an exceptional level of service is provided to our institutional clients invested in separate account mandates and institutional pooled vehicles. It involves responsibility for maintaining an in-depth knowledge of our clients' investment, compliance and operational needs, meeting clients' ad hoc requests and communication of clients' needs to a wide variety of internal business units such as Client Reporting, Performance, Investment Compliance, Portfolio Administration, Fund Accounting, Legal, Investment and Risk.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of this position?
- Provide clients with transparency on their investment portfolios via accurate, insightful and timely client reporting across a number of different asset classes
- Partner with senior relationship management team in preparation for and follow up after client meetings
- Respond to ad hoc client requests for portfolio analytics, investment commentary, regulatory reporting, operational and compliance affirmations
- Maintain and improve portfolio data, investigate and resolve data issues, enhance data processes
- Contribute to the ongoing development of client reporting processes and standards
- Establish and maintain effective communication networks with internal peers across Investment, Risk, Compliance, Legal and Portfolio Administration teams globally
- Coordinate preparation of RFIs and DDQs
- Participate in specific projects as they relate to the development of our Client Servicing capability
What qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
- Bachelor's degree
- Progression to CFA qualification desirable
- 3-5 years' experience in the funds management or superannuation industry, preferably working with institutional clients
- Keen interest in financial markets and understanding of technical investment matters
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate Client Service mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities . An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values , and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, " I AM Franklin Templeton ."
Franklin Templeton Investments values diversity in its workforce and welcomes employees from different backgrounds, generations, capabilities, cultural identification, sexual orientations, and gender expression, in addition to other attributes that contribute to a truly diverse and inclusive community.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.