Communications Consultant - Retirement
- Work for Australia's leading super fund
- 12 Month Max- term role with excellent benefits
- Join a close knit team based in Melbourne CBD
AustralianSuper is for all Australians and businesses; we put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome. More than 2.2 million members trust us to invest more than $155 billion on their behalf.
We are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce into an environment which is inclusive, embraces diversity in all its forms and is a place where you can be you. All roles can flex at AustralianSuper and we're happy to discuss what this can look like for you. Here's where you come in...
To support the growth of AustralianSuper we are seeking a Communications Consultant on a 12 Month Max Term basis who will be responsible for developing and maintaining a range of engaging communications that service members and support project delivery.
Reporting to the Communications Lead, this position represents an outstanding opportunity to deliver a consistent member experience across all platforms through multi-channel communications.
In this role you will be an integral part of an amazing team that creates and delivers a range of communication initiatives for our members. This includes the development of print and digital assets supporting projects, product initiatives, annual statements, member letters and delivery of Product Disclosure Statements.
Your success in this role will shine through when you deliver simple and engaging communications through the use of our existing frameworks for brand voice, visual identity, customer experience and behaviour change. You'll need...
- Well-developed written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present ideas, perspectives and issues.
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload to deliver programs on-time, and to budget, to drive simple and engaging communications.
- Strong ability to convert technical concepts into plain language
- High attention to detail.
- Experience managing and developing a wide variety of end-to-end communications, including the copywriting, stakeholder approval, design management, production and distribution of communications across multiple channels.
- Experience in Superannuation is highly advantageous
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now! Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.