- Large accommodation project experience required
- 12 Month contract role with excellent benefits
- Join an exciting project focussed team in Melbourne CBD
AustralianSuper is Australia's largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome. Here's where you come in...
To support the growth of AustralianSuper we are seeking a Communications Specialist who will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing communications activities for assigned project(s) at AustralianSuper, working in collaboration with the project Change Manager.
In this role you will work with the Change Manager and project stakeholders to improve the quality of communications and related processes, as well as ensure all communications released by the project team are accurate, timely, targeted and appropriate for their intended audience. You'll need...
- Excellent communicator with demonstrated experience in similar roles across a range of platforms.
- Excellent written skills.
- Ability to understand the essentials of technology practices and processes and translate these into simple business language.
- Strategic, creative thinker who is not afraid to develop and implement new ideas and ways of working.
- Adaptable and agile approach, able to communicate a clear vision and develop partnerships with key stakeholders to achieve beneficial outcomes.
- More than five years practical experience in a similar communications role.
- Experience working in a project environment under time pressures
- Knowledge of Change Management practices.
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now! Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.