Consultant, Scrum Master Reporting - Remote
Consultant, Scrum Master Reporting - Remote Please note that this role is temporarily listed as "remote" due to the current requirements for all Australians to practise social distancing amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We will discuss with you your ongoing requirements throughout the recruitment process. - Lead, inspire and make a difference - Collaborative & challenging fast paced culture - We embrace diversity & inclusion at our core You & your new role
As a Delivery / Scrum Master, you will leverage your business transformation background to deliver real business change and the delivery of effective reporting solutions to complex problems within time and budget constraints. This will include facilitating daily Scrums, Sprint planning, backlog refinement/prioritisation, demonstrations and retrospective meetings.
Further responsibilities include:
- Agile processes and improvement within the team
- Prioritise removal of impediments and coach the team to resolve them
- Maintain the focus on customer value and outcomes
- Help the team achieve a sustainable pace with space for innovation and learning
- Develop, monitor and communicate team reporting and metrics
- Manage team capacity and demand with Product Owners
You will also coach the team on agile principles and practices and demonstrate thought leadership in order to grow agile maturity to become resilient and high performing. Your skills & experience
Must have proven experience delivering complex enterprise-wide legacy platforms, systems and application technology change projects. You will have an analytical eye for detail, the ability to identify trends and address issues early, and be proactive and creative with your solutions.
To be successful you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Be proactive in seeking to enhance agile program delivery in the business
- Knowledge of automation and cloud concepts is essential
- Knowledge of toolsets including AWS, PowerBI, Oracle, Thoughtspot.
- Strong stakeholder and vendor management skills, both internal and third-party
- Excellent communication skills, high EQ and the ability to relate to a variety of personalities
A technical/Scrum Master background is advantageous, specifically regarding data management, data governance, reporting and data flows, and a general application/software development background. We're NAB
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
24 Jun 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time