Data Analytics Lead
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia's fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG's Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
Data-driven decision-making is core to sustained rapid growth at Airwallex. The Data Analytics Lead will be responsible for building and leading the data analytics function at Airwallex. The function itself will be responsible for driving data analytics, insights and recommendations across product, marketing and sales teams.
Specifically, this role will be responsible for
- Building strong, collaborative relationships across key functions (product, marketing and sales), promoting data-driven decision making
- Leading the data analytics team through all commercial and product analytics efforts
- Driving the communication of key insights and recommendations
- Driving the analytics roadmap forward, including identifying high priority opportunities to drive improvements in data analytics (e.g. data enrichment, predictive modelling)
- Building and developing a team of data analytic managers and analysts, promoting capability and career development
- Playing a key role in the Strategy & Analytics Leadership team
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in leading and managing a data analytics function
- Strong problem solving and quantitative skills are essential
- Experience working with market-leading data analytics and visualisation tools
- A passion for people leadership and managing the career development of the team
- Experience in leading significant change in complex, fast-paced organisations.
- Strong communication and stakeholder influencing skills
- Experience in technology, financial services and/or a high growth environment is advantageous
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.