IT Desktop Support job available at growing MSP | Inner South Melbourne | Permanent | Immediate start Your new company
A leading National IT Service Provider based in Melbourne's Inner South requires a Level 1/2 Desktop Support Officer to provide IT support to two of their Sports sector clients, for a permanent vacancy commencing immediately. The company promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment, offering exposure to leading technologies and ongoing career development opportunities. Your new role
In this exciting new role, you will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing 1st & 2nd level support both onsite and remote a broad client-base.
- Maintaining relationships with clients.
- Performing account administration with Active Directory, Exchange and bespoke applications.
- Ensuring technical issues are resolved within SLA's in calm and polite manner.
- Troubleshooting technical issues in a high-volume ticketing environment.
To be successful in your application, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Prior experience providing level 1 & 2 IT support.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows OS, Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365 administration.
- Experience with Autotask and ConnectWise is highly advantageous.
- Good understanding of ITIL practices and methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A tertiary education in IT is strongly regarded.
Working in an organisation where they develop and grow careers, you will be offered an excellent salary package. Working within a rapidly growing company, you will gain exposure to a broad range of technologies and projects. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development and offers development training. Do not miss out! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or know of someone that may be, please click 'Apply Now' or forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. LHS 297508