See job description for details
Hiring DevOps role for one the well-known utility brands based in Melbourne CBD. Your new company
The opportunity will see you joining a great team environment within successful and well-known utility organisation in Melbourne CBD Your new role
As a DevOps/Cloud Engineer, the focus of this role includes deployment, monitoring, managing, optimising, and enhancing cloud infrastructure and pipelines to support the team's ability to deliver services for the end users. The role also involves heaps of work in Microservices. What you'll need to succeed
To be considered, you will have the below:-
What you'll get in return
- Deployment pipelines creation, maintenance and monitoring preferably in Azure DevOps
- Solid experience in Infrastructure as Code development (Terraform, CloudFormation), DevOps philosophies and toolchains such as continuous integration and delivery.
- Cloud DevOps experience with either Azure/AWS, preferably both.
- Experience building pipelines for web application and back-end APIs.
- Version control - Ability to demonstrate knowledge of version controls and their appropriate uses.
- Software development experience preferably full stack desirable.
In return you will be a part of a great culture that provides a work life balance, whilst being part of a great project that has the potential to shape the future DevOps space. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508