Executive Assistant - Strategy, Brand and Reputation
- Newly created role
- Work for Australia's leading super fund
- Excellent benefits and package on offer
AustralianSuper is Australia's largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome. Here's where you come in...
The Executive Assistant provides professional support for the Group Executive Strategy, Brand and Reputation (SBR) and Heads of Departments. This position encompasses all facets of an Executive Assistant role and the smooth administration of key department activities.
This role will establish an effective relationship with all Departmental Heads of to ensure all administrative matters are managed efficiently and to facilitate the smooth running of the team.
In this role, you will provide the team with a range of support such as diary/email management, travel arrangements, organisation of meetings & teleconferences including the distribution of agendas & minutes as required, coordination of team events & activities and any projects/tasks as required to ensure effective running of your team. You'll need...
- You work well under pressure, setting and managing multiple conflicting priorities within specified time frames.
- You comfortably manage a senior executive's office and administrative staff, co-ordinate tasks, set priorities, and operate independently as well as assist the wider team to ensure the entire department operates smoothly.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship skills, proven ability to initiate, maintain and manage relationships with peers, with the objective of gaining cooperation and meeting timelines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a range of people at all levels.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including proven experience in dealing with confidential issues.
- Experience in the co-ordination, minute taking and distribution of committee papers.
- Proficient at using Diligent Boardbooks is highly advantageous.
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now! Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.