Guidewire Business Analyst
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Description: Key Objective: The Business Analyst is required to perform the following tasks: -
Key Accountabilities and Activities:
- Assess and document Business Requirements and Functional Specifications
- Facilitate workshops
- Obtain agreement of documented requirements with stakeholders
- Liaison with technical staff to ensure requirements are interpreted appropriately into solution design
- Assist Test Manager/s and UAT associates in preparing appropriate test cases
- Review of test plans to ensure compliance with requirements
- Documentation of business requirements for assigned project/s.
- Assist testing group to prepare appropriate test cases.
- Review testing plans to ensure all requirements have been delivered and tested.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal customers throughout the organisation.
- Document the results of analysis activities using the appropriate tools and techniques
- Produce documentation in accordance with prevailing client standards and methodologies.
- An ability to consult and liaise at many levels within the organisation
- Identify and communicate areas of potential business risk
- Working and in-depth knowledge of Guidewire platform, across Claim enter, Policy enters and/or Billing enter module/s
- Insurance domain knowledge; claims and/or workers' compensation or NSW CTP, underwriting/policy, billing.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Be motivated and enthusiastic, able to work as part of a larger team and able to adapt quickly to demanding environments.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships across the organisation
- Strong analytical skills - particularly in relation to business and technology processes
- Proven capacity for creative thinking - providing initiative and innovation
- Ability to understand and apply a structured approach to activities
- Active listening skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Agile project experience
- Consulting organisation experience
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.