IBM MDM Lead
- Hands on development experience in IBM InfoSphere MDM Advanced Edition v11.
- Hands-on experience in Java/J2EE technology
- Able to demonstrate experience with software engineering practices including CI/CD, Automated testing and Performance Engineering.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience working with a distributed version control and source code management tool such as Git.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Team player, collaborative approach and excellent communication skills
Strong engineering skills with three or more of the following:
- Experience working with container technologies like Docker, OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Solid understanding of Spring/Microservice/API development to be able to design, build and support them in production.
- Kafka and stream processing
- Expertise with building CI/CD pipelines using Bamboo (or similar)
- Expertise with Maven, Robot, Mockito, Junit, JMeter and Elastic Search
Salary Range: >$80000