See job description for details
Fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic Cybersecurity team. Your new company
An exciting opportunity to join a global organization expanding its operations across Australia. Be a part of this iconic industry leader who are focused on harnessing new ways to improve customer security and experience. Your new role
As a Security Engineer, you will provide PAM solutions across the Enterprise through demonstrating expertise in incorporating network and security platforms.
- Design and implement Privileged Access Management solutions based on CyberArk technology.
- Diagnose and configure CyberArk EPV and components
- Determine opportunities and develop scripts to automate engineering tasks leveraging REST API's
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working with CyberArk components, such as Vault, CPM, PVWA, PSM, PSMP, PTA and Credential Providers
- Proficient with developing and customizing CPM plugins and PSM connection components for password and session management of various device types
- Exposure to integrating CyberArk with different platforms such as Operating Systems, Databases, Network devices, Security appliances, Applications, Cloud services, etc
- Expertise in Identity and Access Management, Privileged Access Management, CyberArk technologies
What you'll get in return
- Attractive salary package
- Great collaborative team
- Continuous learning
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Apoorva.Shastri@hays.com.au [mailto:Apoorva.Shastri@hays.com.au] with your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508